Commercial Interior Design
Do you want your shop or venue space to have a bangin’ modern vintage look, but don’t know where to start?
Do you want to add the character of the modern/vintage style seamlessly into your business space?
Do you need help sourcing more vintage or modern pieces?
Let’s face it, there are so many choices out there nowadays it’s enough to put your brain in a twist!
You can—and should—seek the guidance of a professional interior designer to help organise, plan, budget and implement your commercial project.
Vivianne Reiss is an expert at matching pre-loved vintage style furniture and helping you choose beautiful hero pieces and integrating them into your space with a modern twist. To give your space joosh!*
*(joosh: make something striking or flamboyant, to fluff up)
Ways Viv Can Help You
- Viv visits your business to discuss your ideas, brainstorm concepts, look over the colour schemes, and fill in the gaps of what is needed
- Viv tells you that your venue looks ‘too generic and shiny’, or that your customers are falling asleep because it’s too ‘beige’
- Viv gives you a crash course in creating warmth and personality that’s reflective of your own
- Viv will help you think outside of your comfort zone
- Viv may take you out to visit her favourite antique, vintage and op shops
- Viv helps you create modern bespoke pieces with local designers
- Viv makes you buy things from her favourite antique and op shops
- Viv charges you money for her time and genius
- Viv can work with large or small budgets, she’ll be delighted to discuss this with you
Vivianne came to my house and gave me the exact advice I needed for a new games room. She was so fantastic to work with, I saved myself heaps of time and money. Thank you Viv!Kellie, Client